This application is required in order to rent your home out on a short-term basis (less than 30 days). The applicant must certify the unit meets all of the required standards and conditions outlined in the San Bernardino County Code and in this application packet. The Code Enforcement Officer will conduct an interior and exterior inspection of the site to determine the maximum occupancy and parking capacity, and to verify compliance with the Short-Term Residential Rental Standards. This permit must be renewed on a biennial basis.
- Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance
- Code Enforcement Schedule of Fees
- County Tax Collector For information regarding Uniform Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) form or call (909) 387-8308.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
|Land Use Services Code Enforcement||
385 N. Arrowhead Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92415
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Enforcement" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "Special Use Permit - Short-Term Rental Application" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.
Special Use Permit - Short-Term Rental Application