A Water Quality Management Plan (WQMP)/ Post Construction Management Plan (PCMP) is required around Santa Ana River Watershed area and around Phelan/Pinon Hill area in high desert area per the California Regional Water Quality Boards. After submitting your report, they go through the plan review process, which involves reviews to verify compliance with the latest Municipal Separate Storm Sewer (MS4) Phase I and Phase II, and San Bernardino County Development Code.
Can I apply online? Yes, applications can be found in the EZ Online Permitting Portal
385 N. Arrowhead Ave.
- Step 1: Navigate to the EZOP Portal
- Step 2: Click "Planning" in the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click the "Create an Application" button.
- Step 4: Read and accept the disclaimer. Then click the "Continue Application" button.
- Step 5: Select "WQMP/PCMP" and click "Continue Application" to begin the application.