The San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health (DBH) is posting this as a reminder of the Interim Instruction Notices (IIN) and policies/procedures that have been issued related to California Advancing and Innovating Medi-Cal (CalAIM) documentation redesign.
Click on the name or + sign to expand any section you wish to learn more about
- QM6054 Criteria for Beneficiary Access to Specialty Mental Health Services, Medical Necessity and Other Coverage Requirements
- QM6055 No Wrong Door for Mental Health Services Policy
- QM6056 Documentation Requirements for all Specialty Mental Health Services, Drug Medi-Cal and Drug Medi-Cal Organized Delivery System Services
- SUDRS0244 Utilization Management, Audit, Oversight and Recoupment Standards for Substance Use Disorder Services
- QM6059 Adult and Youth Screening and Transition of Care Tools for Medi-Cal Mental Health Services
- QM6058 Utilization Management, Audit, Oversight and Recoupment Standards for Specialty Mental Health Services
These IINs, policies, procedures, and upcoming notices such as those addressing Treatment Plans and Assessment/Reassessment Timeframes can be found on the Documents webpage under the applicable tab, Standard Practice Manual (SPM) or Interim Instruction Notices.